The core versions of the Leica Application Suite software are available for download below. Leica offers a modular based software platform with add on features available.
- LAS X and Enersight are the current and future platforms for PC and should be used for the appropriate new systems.
- LAS v4.13 is still available for download, but discontinued in 2021.
- LAS EZ is a simple, easy to use and basic software platform. Limited compatibility
- Enersight Mobile App is compatible with Emspira 3, Flexacam C5, Flexacam i5, and Ivesta 3 (Integrated), it is available for Android and iOS from their respective app stores, or links below
- Leica Airlab App can be used with ICC50W/E, IC90E, S9i, it is available for Android and iOS from their respective app stores, or links below
Leica LAS X Software (Current Version 5.1.0) - Released May 12th 2022
Leica Enersight Software (Current Version 1.02.97) - Released September 9th 2023
Leica Enersight Mobile App
Leica LAS v4.13 Software - Older software still available discontinued in 2021
Leica LAS EZ Software - Basic & Easy to use - Limited to a select number of cameras - See release notes
Leica MAP - Surface imaging and Metrology Software
It is very important to ensure your PC meets the minimum requirements to run the camera properly. Here are the minimum system requirements:
Information on additional modules available:
InFocus Software Download for VIEW4K, PATH4K, and Lumicam Cameras