The MoticEasyScan Infinity is Motic’s scanning solution for any lab, hospital, or facility in need of reliable, high volume scanning. The robust scanner system offers 60-slide and 102-slide capacity options, both providing efficient, high-quality, high-throughput scanning at 20X and 40X magnifications (additional objectives available). With the innovative Infinity Scanning design, slides can be added to the system on-the-fly, at any time, without interrupting the scanning process.
MoticEasyScan scanners use a specially designed high-NA Plan Apochromatic objective (20X/0.75) to maximize color fidelity and resolution power. Combined with a large 2/3" CCD sensor, the MoticEasyScan is able to image large fields of view in a split second, while delivering image detail equivalent to a high power 40X lens.
The digitization of glass slide information is an essential approach for faster, more reliable, and more efficient work in the medical fields of cytology, histology, and cytopathology.
The main advantages of a digital slide library are:
• Safe storage of confidential patient information
• Perpetual slide database for long-term scientific work
• Simplified day-to-day routine operations
• Shareable clinical expertise
• Worldwide, distance-less networking
In clinical consultations with an additional expert, digitized patient information can be sent anywhere in the world for a “second opinion”, instantly. Confidential samples remain protected, and proprietary patient data is kept safe. The MoticEasyScan is an efficient instrument for producing and sharing high-quality images from different sources. Simple and easy to use, the integrated software enables even the most inexperienced users with a usable, reliable data acquisition tool.
Digitized slides are a fast and easily accessible tool for modern teaching situations. Hundreds of slides, some of them delicate and of historical origin, or rares cases can be presented in identical quality to every student. Typical characteristics, single anomalies; thanks to internet access students can work from home in an efficient educational experience:
• No risk of broken slides
• Identical information for every student
• 24/7 accessibility
MoticEasyScan uses a specially designed high-NA Plan Apochromatic objective (20X/0.75) to maximize its color fidelity and resolution power. Combined with a large 2/3" CCD sensor, the MoticEasyScan is able to image large fields of view in a split second, while delivering image detail equivalent to a high power 40X lens.
The “progressive scan” mode ensures high mechanical stability by minimizing moving parts. Thanks to our Hardware Autofocus design, which utilizes a separate focusing camera, lengthy pre-mapping is no longer necessary - an essential step forward for faster image acquisition. The automatic detection of tissue area within the complete glass slide may be overridden interactively for time-saving purposes.
Customized scanning modes may be chosen for the single slides within a slide carrier. A “wavy” sample may need the “High Precision” Autofocus mode instead of the Standard AF.
Thick sections can be treated with the “z-stack” mode or the “EDF” mode for maximum projection. Both techniques first create the digital database for a number of sample layers; the EDF mode additionally compresses all in-focus areas into one final image.
The built-in 10 Watt LED with 25,000+ hour lifetime supplies a neutral image background for bright field sample with an optimized color temperature of 5500-6000K.
The slide trays accept a wide slide dimension tolerance, eliminating the need for expensive, high precision slides. Barcode support allows easy integration of the scanning process into any lab workflow.
The standard scanning settings are password protected and may be modified to suit individual requirements. Once the tray is loaded, one simple click will kick off the entire scanning process start to finish, giving you high quality digital images for further use once complete.
Once the sample on the glass slide is converted into a digital format, diverse image handling options can be accessed via the DSAssistant Viewer software.
• Management interface with slide thumbnails and metadata display
• Image adjustments for fine tuning
• Robust annotation options for slide markup
• Quantify your results with easy measurement making
• Overlay functions to facilitate size estimates and counting
• Slide encryption for data security
• Side by side display options (for IHC or reference image use)
• Synchronization functions for viewing of multiple images
• Export compatibility with .jpg, .jpg2000, .svs formats
• Proprietary .ds format offers data bundling of the digital slide with additional data (pdf, docx, barcodes)
Collaborate anywhere with our digital suite:
• Flexible cloud or local network deployable servers
• Digital Slide management software for library management
• Conference tools for group discussion and education (including logins and access management)
• Robust third-party software support
• Free downloads of the DSAssistant software